Lal Shari 2023 Dawnload


 LAL SHARI MOVIE 2023

Dawnload(1080)

Dawnload(720)

Dawnload

Director:Bandhan Biswas

Writers:Bandhan Biswas,Tanvir Ahmed Sidney

Stars:Apu Biswas,Symon Sadik,Sumit Sen Gupta

LAL SHARI MOVIE 2023 Review


For the first time in her long career, Apu Biswas made her debut as a producer with "Lal Shari". Directed by Bandhan Biswas, the government-granted project has been released this Eid, under the banner of Apu Joy productions.


Speaking to The Daily Star, Apu Biswas shared her emotions about her debut as a producer, her career plans and much more.
How have the audience responded to 'Lal Shari'?


The response is quite good. I have personally visited a number of halls and seeing the audience's response amazed me. What was more fascinating to me, was the fact that girls and women are coming to watch the film while wearing red saree.


What does 'Lal Shari' mean to you? Is it just another film?

Lal Shari is a dream to me. This is the first film I have produced, which also received a government-grant. My director, Bandhan, worked really hard for this film. The entire crew gave their best effort to bring this project in front of the audience. I believe viewers will enjoy this film.


Shakib Khan helped Apu Biswas financially to complete ‘Laal Shari’

Is it true that you went over budget while filming this project?


Yes, it is true. Although getting the grant from the government was a huge support, the film's budget was a lot more than the amount we have received. When I was facing budget issues, Shakib Khan helped me to finish the project.

Apu Biswas opens up about ‘Lal Shari’, Shakib Khan

Recently, on social media, you expressed that after your parents, Shakib Khan has the most contribution behind your success. Could you elaborate?


It is true. After my parents, Shakib played a huge role in establishing my career. We have presented numerous hit films together. The audience showered their love upon both of us, when we shared the screen together. It feels really great when the audience reminds me of those films and shares their love with me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dukkhito | দুঃখিত Natok Dawnload

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 2012

Kacher Manush Dure Thuiya Dawnload